Thursday, July 12, 2012

JULY BEAUTY BLOGGER

 
The beauty blogger for July is Sophie from LuckyBeauty07! Although she is new to being a beauty blogger, she has already shown so much potential and I love that she is Australian like me! I really think you would enjoy her blog so definitely take a look and follow to support her as she's just starting out! I asked her some questions about blogging, her fashion sense, makeup style and favourite products so keep reading to found out more about Sophie.
 
What inspired you to begin beauty blogging?
Watching many gurus on YouTube and wanting to share my love of beauty and makeup with others.

How would you describe the clothes you wear?
My style I suppose you could classify as "rock chic glam" I love getting simple clothes like a shear button-up shirt and adding chunky jewellery. I can't live without skinny jeans and mini shorts. I buy a lot of my clothes from stores such as General Pants.
How would you describe your makeup style?
My makeup style is usually quite neutral. I wear mostly nudes and only sometimes use bright colours. I love shimmer on the eyes though.

When your not blogging, what do you enjoy doing with your time?
I really enjoy music, I play the violin and the ukulele. I also sing. Music is a big part of my life, and have been doing it since I was about 5 years old. I also love cooking, mainly sweet things :P
Beauty products you couldn't live without and why?
Mascara and lipgloss! Mascara just brings so much definition to your eyes and lip gloss is always handy to put on whenever.

Your quite new to the blogging world, what have you enjoyed most so far?
Just sharing my love for makeup and beauty with others! It's great that there is such a large community out there who enjoy and have a passion for the same thing as I do.
Thank you so much to Sophie for being my July Beauty Blogger of the month! Please go check out her blog to support her!
 

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Thanks Jordy! xx

Unknown said...

I followed her blog !
You always pick out the right person for your monthly beauty bloggers. I always end up subscribing to their blog

THIRTEEN said...

Congratulations, Sophie! Love your blog!

Check out our blog & Polyvore:
http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com
http://thirteenfashionblog.polyvore.com/

xoxo,
Kendall & Tiana
THIRTEEN